Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The Carrie diaries


When my friend told me about this Sex and the city spinoff I knew it would be a big hit.
I know it must have been a risk 'messing' with a classic but when you throw a hot guy in the mix and lots and lots of shoes people tend to be very forgiving.

I was a little bit skeptical the first episode because it's not Sarah Jessica Parker 
and this takes some time getting used to. 
But AnnaSophia (young Carrie) is so lovely and perfect for this part with all her little quirks. 

The series take place in the 80's when Carrie was about 16 and still went to high school. 
She gets an internship in the city and discovers her love for fashion, shoes and writing.

The clothes are fabulous and they didn't even have to go thrift shopping.. 
I spotted lots of Marc Jacob, Rebecca Taylor and Kate Spade. 
Also clothes by Mango, Zara and H&M.

I would recommend this show to everyone who likes fashion and Sex and the city.


No comments: